Physical Address: 203 Mission Avenue, Ste. 118, Cashmere, WA
Mailing Address: POB 2913, Leavenworth, WA 98826
Tel: 509-433-7079 Email: email@example.com
I will not be offering in-person services until further notice. However, once I begin seeing clients in my office, I will follow these safety guidelines during the extent of the Covid-19 pandemic in order to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
· Office seating in the rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· I wear masks, and require all visitors to my office to correctly wear a mask.
· I maintain social distancing.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the office.
· We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Clients will be provided a copy of agreements and policies Maps of the Inner Terrain Counseling Services, PLLC will follow while providing services. Safety is the upmost concern, and will always be considered.
Crisis Numbers and Resources
f you are experiencing an emergency or a crisis between sessions, please contact 911, go to your local emergency room, or call the Designated Crisis Responder (DCR) for your area. In Chelan/Douglas County, the DCR is contracted through Catholic Charities (their counseling is not religion-based), and can be contacted 24/7 at 800-852-2923.
Columbia Valley Community Health at 600 Orondo Ave, Wenatchee also has a walk-in clinic staffed by mental health professionals during their weekday hours.
OTHER PHONE AND INTERNET OPTIONS:
You may choose to call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. Online Chatting is available through their website www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
The WA Warm line provides peer support for people living with emotional and mental health challenges. Call 877-500-9276 (WARM) daily 12:30-9 pm, or the crisis line at 866-427-4747.
LGTBQ+ youth may call or chat 24/7 with specially trained counselors at The Trevor Project. Call 866-488-7386, or visit www.thetrevorproject.org to chat online.
Child abuse and neglect can be reported to 800-557-9671 if you are from Chelan/Douglas County. For report lines to other regions, check www.dcyf.wa.gov.
For suspected elder abuse, call 877-734-6277.
If you are a victim of Domestic Violence, you can call 800-799-7233, or visit the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence online at wscadv.org, where you can chat or text 24 hours a day. In Chelan County, you may call the SAGE crisis line at 509-663-7446 (24/7). Resources are available at WSCADV.ORG for teen violence, Native support, and the deaf. Please be aware that internet activity can be tracked and use a safe device.